Welcome to The LARK, a downtown hotel with a uniquely Montana feel. Inspired by the spirit of Main Street, The LARK features 67 guestrooms adorned with the work of local artists, a custom map room that encourages local exploration, and an open-air patio overlooking Main Street – the quintessential Bozeman experience.
ABOUT THE HOTEL
The LARK team is very proud of the space they've designed, but not nearly as proud as they are of Bozeman (and Montana in general). They want you to love your modern, one-of-a-kind Bozeman hotel guestroom, but their real goal is to help you get out and find the perfect adventure. The LARK's map room will help you find your way with a crew of people who genuinely care about this place and the possibilities it holds (your guides). Located right downtown, The LARK is within easy walking distance to all the best local restaurants, bars, and shops. Best of all, local Treeline Coffee Roasters' newest café is now open in The LARK’s lobby.
The Bozeman ethos is defined by quality of experience, not quantity of stuff. Staying at The LARK will always mean you'll experience the best of the city, the area, the culture. The sights, sounds, and people of Bozeman are part of every guest room, and every stay is built on the experiences available just outside the hotel doors. Conveniently located in the heart of downtown, walkable to all the best shops, restaurants and nightlife the city has to offer, The LARK is your hub for a quintessential Bozeman hotel experience. More than just a hotel, The LARK is:
- 67 one-of-a-kind guestrooms thoughtfully crafted to bring you a truly local experience that only The LARK can provide.
- An ideal spot to gather with spacious outdoor walkways, landscaped plaza and covered sitting area with wood-burning fireplace – perfect for pulling up a chair and planning your uniquely Montana adventure.
- A true guide to the city and the region beginning with a custom designed map room featuring USGS maps and a collective work area with access to all the essentials (computer, printer, and copier) in a cozy environment.
- A launch pad to start your day sipping freshly roasted coffee and enjoying handmade pastries from local favorite, Treeline Roasters in their airy, café space overlooking Main Street.
- A one-stop shop for everything you need to start your excursion, including expert guide service, tour, and ticket assistance, on-site storage for your skis or bike.
Simply convenient - everything you need is readily available like complimentary self-parking, a daily copy of the Bozeman Chronicle, a 24-hour front desk, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The LARK design team focused on creating rooms that are modern, but comfortable. Simple, but completely unique. What you'll discover are accommodations thoughtfully crafted with leather, metal, and wood—all from local suppliers and craftsmen. The graphic art pieces individually installed in each room are created by local Bozeman artists who live in town and want you to be as inspired by this place as they are. You won't find any polyester floral bedspreads or boring hotel art there. Uniquely designed to offer everything you need and nothing you don't, guestrooms range from 205-607 square feet in a variety of configurations with many rooms adjoining. Room types include:
- LARK King: One king-size bed, a desk and our signature three-piece bathroom with walk-in tile shower – everything you need to create a home base in Bozeman.
- Main Street King: In the heart of the action, these rooms include a private deck overlooking Main Street, a king-size bed, desk and three-piece bathroom with walk-in tile shower.
- West King: West Kings feature one king-size bed, high ceilings, large windows with varying views, and hardwood floors. The perfect 274-square-foot crash pad after a day exploring Bozeman.
- Rialto Studio: Our one-of-a-kind studio includes a California king bed, lounge space perfect for entertaining, and hardwood floors. The centerpiece of this 607-square-foot guestroom, the huge windows overlooking Main Street featuring peek-a-boo views of the mountains, make the Rialto Studio the best place to stay in Bozeman.
- Grand Avenue King: Ideal for gathering, these rooms offer one king-size bed and a sitting area with sleeper sofa, as well as a desk and our signature three-piece bathroom with walk-in tile shower.
- Micro Queen: The perfect room for the on-the-go traveler, these 205-square-foot micro rooms feature one queen-size bed, high ceilings, large windows facing Grand Avenue, and hardwood floors.
- Double Queen: Built for travel buddies, friends, and families, our 297-square-foot Double Queen rooms feature two queen-size beds, high ceilings, large windows facing Grand Avenue, and hardwood floors.
- Queen + Bunk: Let the kids take the twin-size bunks so you can spread out on the queen-size bed. Also included is a desk and our signature three-piece bathroom with walk-in tile shower.
- Double Double: Two full-size beds and our signature three-piece bathroom with walk-in tile shower – perfect for groups and families with plenty of space to store your stuff while you’re out exploring.
Each LARK guest room features:
- Custom, local artwork designed to create a truly Bozeman aesthetic
- Comfortable pillow-top beds (even the bunks)
- Signature three-piece bathroom with walk-in tile shower, MALIN+GOETZ amenities, and cozy LARK bathrobes
- HD flat-screen TV
- Air conditioning
Also available upon request:
- Iron and ironing board